Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Question about Felicity's Tea Gown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Could someone tell me if Felicity's tea gown has an underskirt? I know it's not a separate piece, but is there an underskirt under the embroidered outer part, or is it just one skirt made to look as if there were an underskirt? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    (I hope everyone can understand this question!) [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no underskirt. One piece of fabric is sewed under the other to give the appearance of one.

    Hope that makes sense!

    The outfit is really beautiful though I do think they took too many shortcuts in making it.

    Brenda

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I was afraid of...is Elizabeth's Christmas gown made the same way?

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar
    Elizabeths christmas gown is not the same way-the gold under skirt is attached at the waist but runs all the way around to the back of the dress freely under the outter part of the dress-am I making sense???? LOL! *slaps head* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, I totally agree with you, Dancin'4'AG! I want all of her retired stuff back too! I am really crossing my fingers on the work gown, that is the one dress I wanted but never got until it was too late! I am hoping her bedtime necessities come back too and that is why the new ones are just Elizabeth's.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no undeskirt.Elizabeth's Riding Habit has an underskirt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •